Posts Tagged ‘methods of management’
First we must distinguish the concept of goals, objectives and goals, and mission.
This mission aims to collect global vision that is the ultimate goal of changing the company into its surroundings. Involves making the business and operations that differentiate the company from competitors and allow the rest of their knowledge in the market.
However, the final goal or mission requires the specification is implemented, is a goal that shows where you want to go and shout differential spatial and temporal quantification. According to An off (1976) goal is to “measure the efficiency of conversion of resources.”
In the short term, often talk about goals. Objectives can be divided into a set of sub goals, coherent and consistent with the first and the mission of their own company. Drucker12 including block main objectives:
• Market, with the choice and positioning of them.
• Technology Innovation-type products and processes, such as methods of management.
• Productivity, efficiency levels to be achieved.
• Physical and financial resources.
• Cost, benefit levels and outcome.
• Executive, show results and progress.
• Operator, productivity record and attitude.
• Social responsibility, assuming the level of commitment.