Archive for the ‘Quality Links’ Category
Most experts in SEO positioning and understand that the links have a great influence on the rankings of search engines. Then we will explain the basics of link building and refute some of the myths around this topic.
A link to your site “help” in four ways:
- Add value to the “landing page” which can improve their visibility in search engines.
- It adds value allowing each page of that domain will improve your range slightly.
- The link text is an indicator in the search engine to the theme of the website.
- Users click on the links, resulting in the so-called “Redirecting web traffic”
The value of a link to the landing page is determined by the subject of the page. A link that has the same issue that the landing page is much more valued than a link on a completely different topic. A link within an article is the way most valued link.
What makes a good link?
Imagine you are performing a link building campaign, you must find and choose the best places to achieve the expected results. Should consider the following points:
- How strong is the site?
- What page of the set is what gives the best performance in terms of ranking?
- Which page is most sensitive to the visitor of each linkIf you have a high percentage of links to your website with the same anchor text will be detected as spam, be careful about that. If you are currently building links, modify your anchor text.
There are two rules that affect SEO and therefore also in building links. First, are the rules of search engines. Then there is the law on advertising, these laws vary by country.
What is Google’s opinion about link building?
In a recently published article that Google “link scheme” gives some examples of links that can influence the ranking negatively. This refers to links to and from your site. This does not mean that such links will make you have a negative effect immediately. In the short term it could increase its ranking now that Google often has to take manual action to disconnect those links.
Google has published another article on “Quality Links” on the blog for webmasters, it is worth reading for more information and a more critical view and complete.