Archive for the ‘Key customers’ Category
If your cup has been filled, it is time to ask:
1. Of the many return clients who come often and become true and loyal users of the products and services you sell.
2. Of those clients who come, how many returned sporadically and
3. Many decided not to return.
The reasons seem simple, however, rather than simply the specific catalogs and we cite the following tips, focusing primarily our response to clients who become users as we are concerned that customers who visit us occasionally and those who decided not return for no apparent reason, become loyal users:
Frequently returned and became real users simply because the team made by top management decided to consider such important aspects of life and death of your business, such as:
1. The duration of a long wait for delivery or response time of service. For example, the time it takes to make a row. Smart companies in these cases decide to measure the duration of the row. Through motivational campaigns among employees (employees) and a computerized scheduling reduces response time or duration of a row.
2. The range of convenient services: For example, a bank that offers loans to consolidate debts, taking into account the low wages in our country and report the status of customer credit companies, because the offers, sometimes not fit the reality of the country. The serious question: adapts the service offering offered by my company to the reality of the country?. This is a question to ponder.
3. The product packaging must be easy to open, taking into account people with physical disabilities or the elderly who suffer from diseases such as arthritis, for example.